Sunday, April 13, 2008

Women Are Idiots!

Sick of how stupid women are? Tired of women that work at Jack in the Box demanding a man that works for nasa? Tired of women that look like 250 pounds of puke but want a guy that has a modeling contract? Join the rest and let them know today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha. I cant tell you how much I hate women like that. So i guess I hate all women because the are all like that. At least the ones I have found. Its bullshit that women think they are gods gift to men. Women arent shit, and they never will be. They can only accomplish things through the guidence of a man. If it wasent for men ALLOWING them to work and have rights, they would still be as worthless as they were 200 hundered years ago. Although I think they are still just as worthless now. They get to work for non profit orgs and think they are doing a good thing, while they bitch at you for not bringing in enough money. They want money for there nails, hair, clothes, car, makeup, house, collectables, furniture, and the other shit they demand. The funny part is though, they dont have any of the money for it. If they do have money for it, its only going to be like 10% of the cost, and you are supposed to make up the rest. WTF!!! So stop driving my car, get the fuck out of my house, and stop wasting my money and time. FUCK YOU!!!